Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary Mike and Tiffany!
Posted by Picasa
Today is our 11th wedding anniversary. I love the wedding picture we having hanging above our bed and I wish I could have scanned it, but it is too big. A couple of weeks before we were married I went to my Stake President's home for an interview. In the hallway was a picture of him and his wife on their wedding day. They looked young, happy, joyful and carefree. I thought about the limited information I knew about my Stake President and his marriage and family, and I realized how naive we are on our wedding day, but what a blessing that is, we don't need (or should want) to know all that will lie ahead of us. I vowed then and there to always hang a large wedding picture in a place I would see often. But, not just any picture, it had to be one I felt captured the innocence of the moment and one I could always look back on and feel the happiness and optimism of the day. Eleven years have come and gone, and with those years have come happy days, sad days, challenges and joys. And how blessed I am to be able to share those days with the man I love. Happy Anniversary-here's to 1, 111 more years . . .

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails