Sunday, November 29, 2009

Random

(My computer died on Friday. I think it had something to do with user error...
So, unless Mike 'accidentally leaves' his work laptop home this week, I'll be out of the blogging/email/Facebook world for a few days. But don't forget the old fashioned way of telephone and visits... )

Enjoy our last week highlights...

Somehow during the complementary sled ride for little brother...little brother fell off...but no worries, big brother is still holding the BB gun case?!? A must when your sledding?!?

Thanksgiving lesson; Showing my brother how to make mashed potatoes...he couldn't blame anyone for any lumps except...himself!

Drew is standing up...where is my baby going?

Got to love two hours to myself on Friday afternoon while the kids went to a Gingerbread Party at Nana and Grandpa's.

Have a good week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails