Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Interview With A Three Year Old


What does Daddy do at work?
 "Work on the compooder"

What do you like to do with Mommy?
"Do holdies."

Why do you love Mommy?
"Coz you da best."

Why do you love Daddy?
"Coz he goes to work."

What do you like to do with Daddy?
"He jumps me up to do fwies"

What does Mommy do all day?
"Go upstairs and do the waundry."

How old is Mommy?
78

How old is Daddy?
45

What do you like to do with our family?
"Pway with toys when you get in the shower"

What are you going to be when you grow up?
"A missionary"
Where?
"On the highway. And then when I get big I'm gonna marry Mama at the temple, actually. At the church."

"Are we done now? 
I gonna go wope my horse."

(Don't you think this boy needs a real horse?)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails