Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Vacation That Wasn't

Highlights of our week in Park City.

Visit from our friends Kellen, Kari and Miles.  And I'm sad that I didn't get a photo of us eating dinner outside (which is one of my all time favorite summer activities) at a nearby restaurant with them, minus our five children.

A visit from Nana:
Which just so happened to coincide with a visit from the Vacation Fairy:
Craft classes in the condo during rain storms and Drew's afternoon naps:

Alpine Slide, Merry-Go-Round and Airplanes:
Visit to Main Street which included in a deep desire to ride the Main Street Trolley that is now really none other than a small version of a UTA bus:
A visit to the Olympic Park and Museum:

And tensions were a little to high to get a photo of the drive to Deer Valley which resulted in car sick Drew and the need to purchase a brand new car seat...

And of course the highlight of the trip is always one of my very favorite things about vacations...
The suitcase full of dirty laundry to sort, wash, fold and put away.  I.LOVE.LAUNDRY.

And that is our sorta-vacation in a nut-shell.

P.S. I am well aware of my need for a new camera.  Good thing my birthday is coming up in a couple of months.  I don't ever officially begin the countdown for mine until my BFF's birthday on August 23rd (then it is 59 days until mine.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails