Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Oh the Memories

Today I got a new computer! Hallelujah.

Our old desktop was getting old and slow, and the most recent virus it contracted became its cause of death. I will not miss it.

I digress. In trying to access what files exactly I have on this new computer, (Easy--none actually.) somehow I connected to some old videos from an old cell phone. Don't ask me how I came upon it. (Absolute proof that nothing really goes away these days)  The video is from the first smart phone I got, in April 2011. ...this is likely onee of the first videos I recorded on it.

Look at my baby.
Look at him!
He was barely 2 years old.
Now he is 5 years old.
Today he learned to tie his shoes.

You don't have to watch this, it's probably something mainly a mother wants to see. But today it made me smile, and was yet one more reminder of how the days are long, but the years are short. And though this little recording or him singing likely seemed such a "little thing" that evening recording Drew laying on the bed with Mike, more than 3 years later, it's a big thing.

I heart my baby.



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails