Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Beautiful Italy

I will write in more detail about my wonderful trip to Italy in the coming days, but for now, I will include a few photos and instead of a write-up, I will include the words to songs, poems, or scriptures that came to mind while I was there.

Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
~Confucius



"Enjoy the little things in life. One day you'll look back and realize they were the big things."

We claim the privilege of worshiping Almighty God according to the dictates of our own conscience, and allow all men the same privilege, let them worship how, where, or what they may."
LDS Article of Faith #11






For the beauty of each hour
Of the day and of the night,
Hill and vale, and tree and flow'r,
Sun and moon, and stars of light,

Lord of all, to thee we raise
This our hymn of grateful praise.
~For the Beauty of the Earth hymn





"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God."


 

 I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. 

~Henry David Thoreau



Don't underestimate what the Lord is doing through you. 
~Elder Uchtdorf


 "Do anything. But let it produce joy." ~ Walt Whitman

  
"We travel not to escape life, but so life doesn't escape us."


"In the end, we will only regret the chances we didn't take, relationships we were too afraid to have, and the decisions we waited too long to make."





"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured."
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails