Friday, March 14, 2008

What happened to my baby . . . ?





Joshua is now 11 months old. He is almost walking! It is so joyous and exciting to watch a baby take their first steps, but this time it makes me teary-eyed too! I took Joshua to the store to buy him his first pair of shoes, I put them on him, and he stood up. He looked like such a big boy, I started to cry and left the store! My baby is . . . almost walking and . . . shoe-less!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! welcome to the blogging world. I hope you do a better job than I have done :) We miss you and hate to see how big your kids are growing without us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of the family on the beach! Welcome to blogging we love it. come visit us on jdalyfamily.blogspot.com

    Did you hear that we are moving closer to you so we will have to get together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can't believe that is your baby! He IS growing up.
    I'm so glad your blogging, it will be fun to keep up with your cute family!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails