Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words!


Tonight as Mike was leaving, he stopped in the middle of the road to talk to a neighbor. Ellie saw that he had stopped and came racing up in her jeep to talk to him too. As I saw her going, I ran quickly into the house and grabbed the camera. This picture looks staged, but it isn't. It's just Ellie wanting to say goodbye one more time to Daddy. Ahhh-so cute!

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome way to get to know each other better...I didn't know about your dad...way to go--that's awesome!!
    Cute picture of Mike and Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute picture. Casey and I are looking forward to watching your kids this weekend.
    By the way, I am really impressed with your computer skills. You changed the background and added new songs to your page. Before I know it you will be the tech advisor in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for FINALLY leaving a comment Cindy! Hey thanks for the compliment, I have to say I am actually quite impressed with what I have been able to do. But don't get too optimistic that I'll soon be the tech adviser, hey isn't that why Casey is staying in Utah?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I remember you! I think you are the one that made it possible to get through those checking shifts at Winegars! I am so glad that you found my blog and left a comment! It has been fun to look at your's and see your cute family.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails