I am...who I am. And guess what? I like it!
I think...way too much about a lot of things.
I want...to quit feeling yucky
I have...a very good memory.
I miss...my Granny. I wish she was around to see me as a mother.
I hear...Ellie talking to herself while doing a puzzle.
I cry...at least every day. (Duh-I'm pregnant!?)
I wish...more people truly knew their worth. It would alleviate a lot of problems!
I care...how my kids look when they go out in public. (Most of the time!)
I always...tell my children to make good choices.
I worry...about almost everything.
I am not...a fake person. What you see is what you get!!
I remember...the security of my childhood.
I sing...into anything within reach that can be used as a microphone!
I don't always...brush my teeth before bed! AAGGHH-Can you believe I just admitted that!
I argue...mostly with Megan! (If I let her, she'd try to argue the sky isn't blue!)
I write...regularly in a journal.
I win...at Scrabble more times than Mike. (We keep a spreadsheet!)
I lose...my temper more than I should!
I listen...to Ellie talk/sing to herself nearly all day.
I don't understand...backbiting and gossipy women!!
I can usually be found...at home.
I need...to appreciate the different times and seasons of my life more.
I forget...hardly anything!
I am happy...whenever I'm not ornery!
Tagging anyone who would like to answer a lot of questions!
So with you on the backbiting gossippy women and everyone realizing their worth. Great post! If you are ever feeling sick, just send the kiddos over they keep mine entertained!
ReplyDelete