Monday, February 2, 2009

Who? Ellie?



Would anyone believe:

That 15 minutes before this photo, she was driving Megan crazy?
That 25 minutes before this photo, she was teasing Joshua?
That 45 minutes before this photo, she was throwing an almighty temper tantrum in her bedroom?
That 60 minutes before this photo, she was being stubborn and uncooperative?

But the REAL question is:
Would anyone believe that she behaves as angelic and ladylike awake as she looks while sleeping?

Ellie falling asleep this afternoon is what I will call...
a tender mercy!

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE those tender mercies.

    Cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty hard to believe when they look so sweet when they're asleep! Definitely a tender mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be part-time nanny and every time I thought I was going to go crazy they would do something so sweet or cute and I would remember that I actually did like them even though they were sometimes a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite thing about this photo is her arms folded....in the stubborn...don't you dare stance.
    So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh...she is so sweet. I always feel bad on those days when I am wishing for bedtime...does that make me a bad mom?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling picture...and I agree those moments are what I live for, sneak in and steal a kiss while she is asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are always so precious when they sleep. She looks like an angel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You-know-who knocked my plant off again last night and broke it even more...I think I'll sneak in and take a picture of her tonight :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is that why she never came to spend the night? nana

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails