Friday, April 3, 2009

What Happens When You Birth Your 5th Child!

(I'm not sure one can tell what these are from the photo.)

On the WAY HOME from the hospital I made the terrible mistake of looking in the sun-visor mirror. And look what I am greeted with???

GRAY HAIRS!!!!!!!

I take it as a sign that I am too old to birth anymore children!


11 comments:

  1. You're lucky! I've gray hairs for awhile now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been finding gray hairs for the last year! They show up easier when you have darker hair, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You kill me :) My first thought was...what in the world did she take a picture of?
    I know I have them....I am just in blissful denial ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a beautiful family!! If you have any gray hairs you are hiding them very well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! You have a lot of kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Tiffany and Mike on the new addition to you wonderful family.
    x Steve and Elaine Rowley

    ReplyDelete
  7. The grey hair on my head has been around for a very long time now and J.D. just doesn't have hair anymore, so it could be worse...Your family picture in the hospital is darling - I am anxiously awaiting my day (5 weeks or so) Enjoy every moment! They go by quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...Tiffany! I love you guys! You family picture is so darling. What more could we ask for in life. Can't wait to see the little man. We have been sick on and off so I am pushing out a visit when I know I bring healthy grems....if their is such. Hope everything is going great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you sure it was the children that caused those gray hairs and not your significant other :) j/k We're so excited about Drew. Trying to figure out when we'll actually get to meet him :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing! I've had grey hairs for a long time. I never thought I'd be bugged until I got them.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails