For various reasons, I swore this was the last year we were going AND ONLY BECAUSE MEGAN WAS GOING TO BE IN IT. And then we go and I realize, it is such a fun tradition, could I possibly give it up?
Megan did a fabulous job dancing the WHOLE way!

Ellie loved her invitation to be a part of the parade float. She thought she was pretty special. (Well I guess she is.)
Joshua and Luke loved grabbing the candy.
Drew disliked everything about the parade; the heat, the sounds, the excitement. Oh wait, isn't that Mike that dislikes everything about parades? Well, Drew has a tear in the photo to prove his dislike.
That was a fun parad. I took my sister and niece from Arizona and my cute grand-daughter. I saw Megan and tried to get her attention, but it was crazy. Fun Times!!
ReplyDeleteI went to the parad with my sister and niece. I had my grand-daughter with me and we had a great time. I saw Megan and tried to get her attention, but it was too noisy. Good times!!
ReplyDelete