Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Once In A Lifetime

How can you not be destined to have a great Once In A Lifetime Golden Birthday when it starts out like this?

Going with Daddy to the temple for the first time to participate in Baptisms.
(Can you see the clock on the wall?  Easy to wake up though when it's your birthday....)

While Mommy stays home to fix breakfast...
Belgian waffles, whipped cream and freshly picked raspberries.
It's going to be a great day.
It's not every year you're...
12 ON THE 12th!
Happy 12th Birthday Megs! 

10 comments:

  1. WOW! It's barely morning and already Megan has had an action packed day! Happy Birthday Meggie! I'm shouting Hooray!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone looks so happy and awake, especially at 5:25 in the morning! Hope she has a great birthday! Her breakfast looked YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 12th Birthday Megan, what an amazing way to start your birthday. I hope the rest of your day is just as good xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness what a full day! Happy Birthday Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Megan! Great minds think alike - Kassi has had this planned for her 12th birthday for months. I can't believe you are 12! I remember when . . . . . you were 2! Have a great day! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Miss Megan. I hope that you love the temple and Young Womens as much as Faith has loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She already looks older! What a great way to start the day. That breakfast looks fabulous... I think we should have... breakfast at Tiffany's :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Megan:) You are such a beautiful daughter of God!! Keep up the good work sweetie!! I hope you have a super day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY GOLDEN BIRTHDAY MEGAN!!
    (when it was MY golden birthday, no one even knew what I was talking about, I am glad that other people recognize the awesomeness of the golden birthday!)
    During activity days we asked her what she was excited about for her birthday, and she said "going to the temple with my dad".
    I have to admit it choked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We call them "Magical Birhtdays". I know 4 people with magical birthdays this year. I am so glad that Megan is oneof them. She is in Young Womens Now!!! I can't wait for girl's camp.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails