Here are a few of the highlights...
Running a 5K first thing Thursday morning in 16 degree temperatures with my BFF. (Not who I was planning on running it with, but we decided at the very last minute to brave the cold...)
(I am well aware that this is NOT a good photo of me)
THE not-so-traditional-dinner...
The children voted between tacos at home or dinner at the Golden Corral. The Golden Corral buffet won. It was certainly an interesting crowd there on Thanksgiving Day!! And that is all I'm going to say about that...
And of course as evening came, we had a Family Carnefel:
Complete with a 'Sucking Marshmallow game' courtesy of Ellie, a 'Turkey Hunt' courtesy of Megan, a 'Left/Right Turkey Story' written by Megan and a good old-fashioned game of Twister.
Drew entertained us with Peek-a-Boo.
Our cup surely runneth over--we are very blessed!
Happy Thanksgiving 2010!





I sure missed running this Thanksgiving. Maybe next year.
ReplyDeleteI love mixing things up once in a while. What a great family you have, and i'm sure your children will remember this year and treasure the memories.
I sincerely ment what I said today. I will miss your lessons. You have a gift for teaching and our primary children will be very blessed to have you.
Way to go on the 5K! I'm so proud of my "non-running" friend! :)
ReplyDelete