This is one of my favorite posts. I got such a huge kick out of it! Thanks for keeping it real--I had an absolutely hideous experience today at the airport with my 3 year old and his temper tantrum. I'm still reeling from it. Today was NOT a good day for me...
Maybe not always harmonious but your kids are always so creative and funny.x
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I can't believe that she was that creative. Well yes I can believe it. Love it.
ReplyDeleteWell I can see Megan gets her writing skills from her Mom :)
ReplyDeleteHilarious! I see she has inherited her dad's business expertise!
ReplyDeleteha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteAnd it's good to see that she knows what she's worth!
This is one of my favorite posts. I got such a huge kick out of it! Thanks for keeping it real--I had an absolutely hideous experience today at the airport with my 3 year old and his temper tantrum. I'm still reeling from it. Today was NOT a good day for me...
ReplyDeleteHa Ha Ha Ha!!! Poor Megan.
ReplyDeleteHa ha, "He is a disgrace to my teaching strategy". Too cute. You have to keep that.
ReplyDelete