When I saw Mike on Sunday I told him no matter how many of Tiffany's family members are with him none of us can make up for no Tiffany on your anniversary. I believe the same goes for you, no matter how many of Mike's family members you are surrounded by none of them could make up for Mike. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIn 34 yeras of marriage we've only had our anniversary once on Easter Sunday. Happy anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! We could give Mike the "you are special" plate to eat on today...but maybe that would detract from the real reason today!
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw Mike on Sunday I told him no matter how many of Tiffany's family members are with him none of us can make up for no Tiffany on your anniversary. I believe the same goes for you, no matter how many of Mike's family members you are surrounded by none of them could make up for Mike. Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete