Your house seems like so much fun. Here we usually play at being dogs with american accents, ladies who can't stop having babies, and super heroes. Never had the goat thing. You must be so entertained by your lovely brood. x
Ha ha. When I was a little girl my brother asked me to run around the yard so he could practice roping in preparation for the summers he would spend on my grandpa's farm.
Your house seems like so much fun. Here we usually play at being dogs with american accents, ladies who can't stop having babies, and super heroes. Never had the goat thing.
ReplyDeleteYou must be so entertained by your lovely brood. x
I love it! Your creative children continually amaze me :)
ReplyDeleteHa ha. When I was a little girl my brother asked me to run around the yard so he could practice roping
ReplyDeletein preparation for the summers he would spend on my grandpa's farm.
I am laughing so hard! I love it!
ReplyDelete