Friday, November 16, 2012

My Favorite Photo(s)

 For thoughts about this favorite photo of mine, click HERE.



1 comment:

  1. I can't even tell you the awful threats I've made, and the bad words I've muttered before during and after family portraits. What makes it worse for me is that I take a lot of other people's family photos with very little trouble from their children. Yet, my kids are so uncooperative for me that in spite of my photography skills, I don't have very many good ones of them together. But, what I love is that you shared your not so perfect family photo, therefore making it okay for others to have not so perfect photos. Your honesty gives others strength to be open and honest about their lives and then we can all help each other better. You are such a wonderful example to so many people, me included. Love the article!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails