Thursday, August 22, 2013

Actually A Little Vacation

Mike still claims it wasn't exactly a "vacation." I think it was pretty darn close. Regardless, we enjoyed a few days together as a family at beautiful Bear Lake. I haven't been there for years, and had forgotten how much I love that place.







"Does Ariel live in Bear Lake?"-Drew
"I'll buy you ice cream if you jump off the diving board?"-Megan
"I'll buy you ice cream if you go down the water slide?"-Megan
"What will you buy me ice cream for doing?"-Luke
"We're going to Idaho? Yessssss!"-Joshua





"This is a fun 'fa-cation', huh?"
"I love how pretty, pretty beautiful Bear Lake is."-Drew
"Yesterday, when we went to Mexico, I mean Idaho..."-Joshua
"Will you hand me my phone?"-Mike (repeated over and over)
"I've never swam so much in my life."-Megan



"Do you want to play a game?"-Ellie (repeated over and over)
"Can we rent a paddle board or a kayak?"-Luke (repeated over and over)
"Welcome to Home Family Primary."-Mike
"Heavenly Father was a good landscaper."-Mike
"Do you know Jesus loves us really hard?"-Drew
"This has been my favorite part of the trip. Sitting here in the evenings with this view."-Tiffany


"You're really going to exercise in a collar-ed shirt?"-Tiffany
"Who says I'm exercising?"-Mike
Day three: "GROSS!! I knew it! The boys haven't even unwrapped the bar of soap by their sink upstairs. How have they been washing their hands?"-Megan
"I did it on purpose. Did that mean I did it on naughty?" "Oh. I did it on accident."-Drew
"Relax Mike, it's just a little chocolate milkshake he dropped on your foot. Remember, he's six!"-Tiffany
"Bye Bear Lake."-Drew and Joshua




1 comment:

  1. Looks so fun! I haven't been to Bear Lake in several years and seeing your pictures makes me want to go back. I love how you seem to be so spontaneous with your kids. I love the picture of Drew with his ice cream cone! Soooo cute! Your kids seem like although I'm sure they fight sometimes, they really enjoy each other's company.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails