
Thank you to Mike's parents for giving us an evening at the Ringling Brother's Circus. And thank you to my parents for allowing us to enjoy it by letting Joshua stay with them!
Tiredly, the children reported their favorite parts as we walked to the car after the show.
Megan: "The elephants and the trapeze people."
Luke: "The dirt bikes riding in the cage and the tigers."
Ellie, having just awoken from a 30 minute nap, and probably confusing Luke's response, answered, "The elephants riding the dirt bikes." (Now THAT WOULD be a circus!)
That looks like so much fun! I remember my parents took us to Ringling Brothers every year and we loved it. I've never taken my children to the circus. Caitlin really wants to go.
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to go to the circus! I bet it was awesome! Those elephants look amazing.
ReplyDeleteHow fun...sometimes you need some of those family experiences :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute family Tiffany!! I can't believe I haven't seen you in a few years and now you are on your fifth!! I'm so glad I found you again!! Can't wait to see you soon!! Tell Mike hi for me too!! I added you to my blog!!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a lot of fun, especially love the shot of the elephants!
ReplyDelete