Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Luke and Daddy

 
Posted by Picasa

Yet again, a picture speaks a thousand words. I went into the garage on Saturday night, and this is what greeted me by the door. It was such a poignant picture, I had to capture it forever.
The song, "Watching You" by Rodney Atkins reminds me so much of Mike and Luke. It is on my playlist below, and is well worth listening to, if you haven't heard it.

4 comments:

  1. I love the song and picture! Perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my fav. songs! It is so amazing how boys look up to their daddys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet!

    BTW - I like your new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is what our family calls a "tender moment", and for another "tender moment" my most recent post also says a picture is worth a thousand words. Great minds :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails