Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"Moustache Kind"

 

Perhaps I give my children too much of a complex about getting red juice on their faces when they drink, because now before any drink that isn't water,
Ellie will ask, "Is this moustache kind?"
Yes, Ellie today it is.

**Laundry tip-BOILING hot water will get any red juice/red berry/red popsicle etc. stain out of clothing. Pour it directly on the fabric and watch the stain INSTANTLY disappear! You need that tip at our house when Crystal Light Fruit Punch is the favorite drink of choice!**
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. I was just lamenting going downstairs to do my laundry because of what was waiting for me. I will use that tip right now. Love the moustache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love grape...but wow what a mess it makes! I miss the days of kool aid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip, I'm tending grandkids this weekend. I may need it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never knew that. She has grown up so much scents the last time I have seen her. She is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just tagged you! I can tell you how to do the little picture if you want it, it's very easy!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails