Thursday, September 18, 2008

Today I laughed when...

Ellie exclaimed, "I really wish I was a mom already by now."

Luke complained, after having been asked to get in the shower, "I showered yesterday. How about not until I am 60 will I have to take a shower EVERY DAY?"

8 comments:

  1. I just love the funny things kids say! I can't wait until mine are old enough to say funny things, too. (Right now they just do funny things.) How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! You truly have some, cute funny kids! Have you been sick at all? And are your kids excited?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzie's favorite saying right now is "Did that yesterday" Aren't kids great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, to be a child again and have their problems. Your kids are so cute. No wonder you're having another one. I already picked out a blanket. Of course I may have to choose a different color :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am tagging you. It is an easy one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Luke has been alluding to that since he was a toddler :) Although he always did seem to love bubble baths.... that almost filled the entire bathroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey...congrats! I meant to catch you on Sunday, but I don't think I could catch a snail at my pace. How are you feeling? If you ever need to get away for a bit, Charlie is always eager for friends to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sowby Family,
    this is the Barnes group. J.D. and Jenn...got your blog from Jana and we were excited to see your family. Everyone is so cute..Congratulations on #5!!

    P.S. JD really misses Mike

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails