Tuesday, October 7, 2008

ACCORDING TO ELLIE...

"It is Christmas tomorrow. Heavenly Father told me that. Should we go to the store to get a tree?"

6 comments:

  1. Well, I guess if Heavenly Father told her than it must be true! What a funny girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess she has been to a store or two to see that they have the decorations out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute!!! I love your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that means I need to go shopping or she won't have a present! nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why not? It gets earlier every year? And while we're at it I'll bring over our inflatable cake so we can celebrate your and Megan's misplaced Birthday. I thought Luke told me it was her B-day last Monday...what a funny blog comment mix-up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You mean you don't have your tree up!!! J/K I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails