Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The End

My dear brother Casey (hi Casey!), was less than amused at the thought of "a fourth birthday post." So I will keep it short, (and picture free as my cable is broken!?). I had a wonderful birthday. Thank you everyone for all your comments, visits, gifts, phone calls and love. I am truly blessed. Until next year...

5 comments:

  1. Tiff I did get your message, monday or tuesday is fine...i'll call you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Ellie still have a fever from you singing Happy Birthday to yourself? mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffany,
    I hope your birthday was nice. I thought about you all day at work, but by the time I got home my mind went blank. I wanted to come by and wish you a happy one. So here it is late. Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go for the gold, do 5 posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's no one like you Tiff - Love ya and hope you had a great birthday!!! Enjoy those glue dots!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails