
Mike's version of
"Train up a child in the way he should go."
"Train up a child in the way he should go."
At our house the rule is, if you can't work, you can't play!
(In case you were wondering, Mike teaches the work part, I teach the play part.)
(In case you were wondering, Mike teaches the work part, I teach the play part.)
Way to go Luke! Cullen is gonna learn the lawn mowing trade this summer too! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid Justin might get bowled over....the lawn will have to wait until he gets a little bigger. Way to go luke...it's hard work to mow the lawn. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Luke! Faith finished it for the second time tonight. As much as I love yard work I am so glad that she is learning how. The best motto is "Work hard so you can play hard" I am glad you volunteered for the play part.
ReplyDeleteI love it! Mike was telling Jeff about that and I thought it was great. It probably feels like play to him anyway. Isn't anything adult like still play at his age?
ReplyDeleteWe taught Tyler a few years ago. It is so nice when the kids get old enough to help. My allergies needed the break.
ReplyDeleteLuke looks so tall. I love little Drew's picture on the sidebar.
ReplyDeleteWhat a little man!! I think at that age they don't mind the work - it's when they get older you have to fight them. Good job Luke.
ReplyDelete