When asked about their favorites on the way home:Megan: "Swimming"
Luke: "Waterslide and Raingutter ice cream"
Ellie: "Getting new towels"
Joshua: (prompted to say) "shirts"
Cousin Party included, Nana, Grandpa, Megan, Luke, Ellie, Joshua, Caleb, Ben, Joey and Chloe.I can't get this picture any bigger, but here is everyone in their Cousin Camp Shirts at the end of the party. Don't let my mom fool you by the photo...Drew was NOT invited to Cousin Camp.

I'm glad my kids had a great time-but more importantly I had a fabulous time.
26 hours with only one kid (Joshua came home to sleep, but went back for breakfast).
Mike already asked if she'd do cousin camp again next week. . .
Mike already asked if she'd do cousin camp again next week. . .
Sounds Oh so FUN! It would be fun to live close to family for reasons like these! I bet you didn't know what to do with yourself with only one baby!
ReplyDeleteI made Drew a "Cousin Camp 2009" bib...and he did come to the end barbeque. So he was sort of included. Seriously though...fun was had by all, but this morning I am exhausted. Roll on Cousin Camp 2010!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh....how fun! That is sooo nice of gma and gpa!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! I want to know how to get cousin camp for my kids. ;)
ReplyDeleteWow you are a fast blogger. I am at least a week behind. My kids had a such a great time. It was cute to see how much fun Ellie and Chloe had together.
ReplyDeleteMy kids would love to come to cousin camp next time. Can we be adopted?
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun Nana and Grandpa they have! Looks like they had a blast!
ReplyDelete