ABSOLUTELY! We have pictures of Shane doing this too.
Okay I have to laugh because Todd does this with all of our kids and they love it!
Now it depends on if Joshua likes it or not...I love it!
It looks like he's enjoying it.
Hmmmmm ... Looks fun?!
wow, he got some serious air. Who threw and who caught??
You have got to get the video up of this. It is incredible. Go Joshua Go!!!!
Thoughts?
ABSOLUTELY! We have pictures of Shane doing this too.
ReplyDeleteOkay I have to laugh because Todd does this with all of our kids and they love it!
ReplyDeleteNow it depends on if Joshua likes it or not...I love it!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like he's enjoying it.
ReplyDeleteHmmmmm ... Looks fun?!
ReplyDeletewow, he got some serious air. Who threw and who caught??
ReplyDeleteYou have got to get the video up of this. It is incredible. Go Joshua Go!!!!
ReplyDelete