Saturday, July 4, 2009

Freedom Day

I. LOVE. JULY 4th.
My children awoke to the sounds of me singing patriotic music . After insisting taking a picture of them in their patriotic shirts-which made mom say "the mom word", Joshua cry, Megan whine, and Luke and Ellie fight...
(I decided family photos are over-rated. They rarely turn out well!)

We moved onto bigger and better things. . .

The Annual Water Baseball BBQ



Top Ten of 2009 4th Annual Water Baseball BBQ

10. Perfect temperature
9. Quizzes on America
8. Homemade decorations
7. Delicious food
6. Nana & Grandpa's slide
5. 50 foot slip-n-slide
4. Fabulous Family/Friends
3. RJ landing in the weeds
2. Grandpa Peter taking down the slide...
1. A Good Nap














I. LOVE. JULY 4th.

5 comments:

  1. That slide looks like fun!! I like July 4th too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a blast! I especially loved the picture of you going down the slide!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a good day. Thanks for all the fun and good food...oh yes and the good company!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Group pictures of kids are hard to take - but I like the honesty of those kind of pictures. I used to work as a nanny and I have a picture from one the kids dance recitals where she looks so incredibly happy and her two brothers look bored out of their minds, but I love that picture because it's so honest and real.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the 4th too. Have you ever seen The Sandlot? The 4th of July that neighborhood has is what I always envision as a PERFECT 4th of July. :) I always think about the fun decorations and food I could make for a grand BBQ....but it has yet to happen! Your 4th looks like it was tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails