Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pied Piper Luke

Do you remember the story of the Pied Piper?

Luke ALWAYS has a following of neighbor kids/siblings. He always has at least 3 boys following his every move. Really. Is cutting up a Capri Sun box to make a truck out of your remote control car really that exciting?

Though Luke, unlike the Pied Piper, isn't playing the pipe, and won't lead the children into a cave never to be seen again. I make no guarantees what he may or may not teach your children. It will be a long the lines of fishing, using pocket knives, making anything one can imagine, how to aim a BB gun (currently confiscated), constructing furniture with power tools or a myriad of other things.

I can guarantee though, he will not, teach your children anything that involves being inside.

5 comments:

  1. Maybe he is going to be an engineer like grandpa!! I love to watch Luke and the ideas he can come up with. Let's face it...WE LOVE LUKE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know where the "&" came from...I know I typed Nana & Grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your going to post the picture of the Capri Sun remote controlled truck. Do you hire Luke out!?! He's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who is that cute kid in the red hat watching Luke's every move?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so awesome. I can totally see him being either an engineer or an awesome High School science teacher always doing crazy experiments. Maybe I should send Tyson his way to broaden his skill set!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails