
I love that Drew's face lights up when he sees me.
I love Joshua's put together sentences that require so much effort to say; "Ellie. won't. get. me. an. otter. pop."
I love that Ellie's response when asked, "Why did you cut part of your hair?" was, "Luke did it." (Luke wasn't home.)
I love Luke's exactness and quickness to clean up and organize a room.
I love Megan's creativity. Her closet door is covered entirely with co-ordinating scrapbook papers and looks very nice.
I love that last night I walked into the kitchen and there on the counter was a love-letter from Mike.
. . . . . .
I loved that....I just got a love letter from JD yesterday too - I am so glad that we have such awesome husbands...
ReplyDeleteTiff, you just seem like the cutest mom!!! If only I was half of that! So my baby is almost 24 hours (exactly) younger than your Drew. How old is Josh? Cooper just turned 3. It's so cute to see how much your kids have your smile. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteaaaaahhhhhh :)
ReplyDeleteI love all of your kids too!
ReplyDelete