Same thing happened to me with Olivia. She bit my finger and after screaming from pain, I noticed 2 little teeth. You did it on #5, I did it on #2. Such is life!
I love that picture. His blue eyes are mesmerizing. A couple of weeks ago at church he had on a grey stripped sweater that looked great with his eyes. What a cute. You need some ugg slippers - nothing would go through those.
Same thing happened to me with Olivia. She bit my finger and after screaming from pain, I noticed 2 little teeth. You did it on #5, I did it on #2. Such is life!
ReplyDeletep.s. Look at those BEAUTIFUL blue eyes!
ReplyDeleteI love that picture. His blue eyes are mesmerizing. A couple of weeks ago at church he had on a grey stripped sweater that looked great with his eyes. What a cute.
ReplyDeleteYou need some ugg slippers - nothing would go through those.
Wow....thats impressive!
ReplyDelete