Thursday, March 11, 2010

Days of our Lives

A hint of Spring...


Ear tubes for the third time, in the hopes of reversing some hearing loss.


The stomach flu in its varying forms hit every family member but Mike, once or twice, or thrice, over a twelve day period.


And since when do toy guns get included in an attempted family photo?


Just another week in the life of,
US!

6 comments:

  1. You never filled us in on Ellie and her ears! And bummer about the flu over and over and over. You know how I feel about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank heavens the flu junk only hit Justin. (I was worried) I always love what you post :) Cute pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the flu. 1/2 my family got it, but I had it for 2 days, so I made up for it. NOT FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures. The one with your 5 children is priceless... even the baby has a big grin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these posts. This is what your life is about. THESE are the things that should be remembered. The LONG days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am laughing so hard at that last picture!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails