HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR BABY!!
Happy Birthday Drew!!
Happy Birthday Drew! Sorry I couldn't make it up there tonight to celebrate with you.
I was hoping this week wouldn't happen! hahah! Happy birthday dewey!! - danelle
So happy for one year old Dewie and sad for the Mom of the one year old baby.
I can't believe that Drew is one!! Where has this year gone? Happy birthday Drew!! Hugs to Mommy :-)
Very bitter sweet day!! Happy Birthday Drew!
Thoughts?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR BABY!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Drew!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Drew! Sorry I couldn't make it up there tonight to celebrate with you.
ReplyDeleteI was hoping this week wouldn't happen! hahah! Happy birthday dewey!! - danelle
ReplyDeleteSo happy for one year old Dewie and sad for the Mom of the one year old baby.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that Drew is one!! Where has this year gone? Happy birthday Drew!! Hugs to Mommy :-)
ReplyDeleteVery bitter sweet day!! Happy Birthday Drew!
ReplyDelete