This picture made me cringe.
I AM LAUGHING ONLY BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN THERE!!! NASTY...I CAUGHT BEAU LICKING IT ONCE!
Wow... this pushed me over the edge a little. Regardless... even the best of moms have sneak up attacks!
Remember when you were at the parade and the "Mother of the Year" went by and Megan said....Congratulation! You've just earned it! Love you!
OH MY DREW......
Oh Drew YUCK!!!
Eeewwwww. This picture makes me feel slightly better about the time I saw my crawling baby sucking on a guy's TOE!!!!
Thoughts?
This picture made me cringe.
ReplyDeleteI AM LAUGHING ONLY BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN THERE!!! NASTY...I CAUGHT BEAU LICKING IT ONCE!
ReplyDeleteWow... this pushed me over the edge a little. Regardless... even the best of moms have sneak up attacks!
ReplyDeleteRemember when you were at the parade and the "Mother of the Year" went by and Megan said....
ReplyDeleteCongratulation! You've just earned it! Love you!
OH MY DREW......
ReplyDeleteOh Drew YUCK!!!
ReplyDeleteEeewwwww. This picture makes me feel slightly better about the time I saw my crawling baby sucking on a guy's TOE!!!!
ReplyDelete