I had no idea Joshua could draw.
I was very proud the other day, when Joshua showed me his first 'real drawing.'
I couldn't stop smiling and gushing praise to him. Except my smile stopped short when Joshua said,
"It's you Mama!"
Really?
Why can't it be Daddy with a big round tummy, not me?!?

Haha...I love it!! I have a pic of me nice and rounds as well. Got to love them!!
ReplyDeleteHA!!!!He really is an amazing artist. I could actually tell it was supposed to be a person. But I think it looks more like Mike than you.
ReplyDeleteLOL!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha, that's great! I got "you are getting so big mom" today, and I said, yes I am. Then he said, "Daddy is getting so big too" and I said, "don't tell him that". Of course I told him, and he frowned. I atleast have an excuse right now, but we'll see what happens after the baby. These little ones are too cute.
ReplyDeletebut priceless non the less
ReplyDeleteHow do I supress the giggles at 11:57 pm and not wake dad up as I read this?
ReplyDeleteOne time VaLynda was explaining to her kids how she was a "little sister" also. One of her daughters said, "You're not a little sister, you're a big momma!"
ReplyDeleteP.S. YAY! I can finally comment again!
ReplyDelete