Back in December when I was looking at cameras I wanted to purchase, the man at the store said, "This one will be great for capturing moving targets at your kids' sports events." I didn't feel the need to expound on the fact my kids aren't really the sports events type. But, I did wish I had paid more attention to his advice AND read up more on the camera user manual before Luke's first Horse Reining Show on Friday night. Luke was a moving target for his whole event and oh man what cruddy camera shots I got.
Surely a second place ribbon makes up for the fact Mom doesn't have great photos of the event.
A photographer I am not. A proud mother I am.



Impressed with that guy once again! Way to go Luke!
ReplyDeleteway to go Luke, it looks very impressive and he looks so proud :o)
ReplyDeleteWay to go Luke!
ReplyDeleteWay cool!!!
ReplyDeleteCowboys are the coolest! :) Good job Luke!
ReplyDeleteYay Luke!!! I don't want to miss the next one.
ReplyDelete