Looking forward to seeing what princesses all of my "blogging friends" are...
You Are Ariel!
Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
To funny! I love it! Mine is done. But i'm not sure I agree?
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I am Cinderella. I'll take it. She has always been my favorite! So fun!
ReplyDeleteWell, I'm not sure you would have gotten married at 16. But I do think that Mike may have fallen in love with you after hearing you sing though :)
ReplyDeleteKinda fun. Then again I love Disney. I posted who I am on my blog :)...I have a question give me a call.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to tell Caitlin you're Ariel. She said she only wants to be Ariel or Cinderella and guess what...she's Aurora just like her dear old mom!!
ReplyDeletePS she just came down to talk to me and was reading over my shoulder and said, "She's Ariel!" (very jealously)
Twinners! I think that it fits both of us perfectly.
ReplyDeleteWell apparently I'm Pocahontas. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I am a little bit of a tree hugger, so maybe it fits.
ReplyDeleteGuess I too am Pocahontas. Works for me.
ReplyDeleteI did this on my blog a couple of months ago, I too am Ariel! However, my favorite princess is Aurora. O'well.
ReplyDelete