How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
3 JOYS
1. My children, Megan, Luke, Ellie and Joshua.
2. My husband, Mike
3. Hearing my children laugh. I love the sound of children's laughter-especially my own, because it means they aren't fighting!
3 FEARS
1. Mike dying at a young age.
2. Water (being baptized was a very traumatizing experience for me!)
3. Dying in child-birth (I obviously haven't so far, but I've stressed about it with each pregnancy and it is the major reason I second guess having a #5).
P.S. I could keep going. I unfortunately have a lot of fears, driving in snow, flying, snakes etc. etc.
3 GOALS
1. Teaching my children to love the gospel (on-going)
2. Not saying the D-word I am "so well known for"
3. Not yelling as much. I have made some drastic improvements with a lot of support from Mike and much prayer!
3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. Quicken-I like to know how much money is in my bank account at any give moment.
2. Chocolate. Seriously I know it sounds so cliche, but I can't live without it!
3. My Blog, it is becoming a family journal and I love that!
3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
1. Love to do laundry. (The sorting is my VERY favorite) The first thing I do AS SOON as we get home from any trip is unload the suitcases and sort all the clothes.
2. I am very uptight about the blinds being opened and beds made in the morning. Blinds being left closed will cause my temper to flare rapidly! (I know it sounds dumb, but I can't seem to lighten up about it.) Side note: Sometimes my kids teeth don't get brushed before school, but their blinds are always opened!
3. Mike and I don't have specific sides of the bed we sleep on. We are always sleeping on different sides. In fact, if I think we have slept too many nights in a row on one side, I make us switch so we "don't get sides."
I know, I know, I am a little different. But that's what makes me- Me!
I tag Heather, Adrienne, Kim, Lesley and Michelle.
What a fun tag! I am a freak about blinds too. They have to be closed the second it gets dark and then first thing in the morning they all get opened back up. It's like my little ritual of "waking up" the house.
ReplyDeleteThe blind thing. Me too! Funny. By the way did you know cousin Cindy is prego..... with TWINS! I keep forgetting to say something to you. Crazy!
ReplyDeleteI just found out that I was tagged so I guess I'd better start thinking about my answers. In the meantime, do you think you could come sort my laundry and Mike could come iron Mike's shirts?
ReplyDelete