There is absolutely nothing like the flavor and taste of homegrown vegetables, or knowing you have all the ingredients to bottle salsa growing in the backyard!
However, I disagree with ALL parenting suggestions that say, if you involve your children in the planting, they will be very likely to eat the produce from the excitement of their efforts. Yeah right, like Luke would EVER eat a piece of zucchini, a tomato or a pepper!

I love it!!! But what happens when what you plant dies???? You buy more...right? :) My kids also would care less of tomatoes and peppers. Oh well, we are doing what we are asked.
ReplyDeleteGood for you. I have no desire. I should though!
ReplyDeleteNever mind about Luke. I like your salsa and all the ingredients that go into it.
ReplyDeleteGood for you guys! I keep thinking about planting a garden but coming up with reasons why I can't (like the fact that I kill just about everything I plant!). You've inspired me to try harder.
ReplyDelete