Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggedy Jig!



I really think I should start sending each child away for 6 days on a regular basis. Megan returned last night from Washington DC, and immediately the kids were all so kind to each other, both in word and deed. And still this morning, Luke was running around helping Megan get ready for school??????

I know it won't last too long, so I really need to hurry and find a place for one of my other children to go for six days.

Really though, kneeling together for family prayer last night, I truly was thankful we were together again as a family. And I know it is the mother in me, that slept better last night than the previous six nights, simply because we were all home together, safe and sound.


In Megan's own words, the synopsis of her trip is,

"I really think I am much smarter for having gone."

5 comments:

  1. It looks like Megan had a lot of fun. It's amazing how a when a family member returns from absence everyone tries a little harder to keep the peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At 35 I haven't even been to our Nations Capital. What a fun experience for her at such a young age. (And you were so worried ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just happy to see that they took lots of pictures. More reason for you to scrap with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SOOOO jealous of Megan - I LOVE D.C.! And I'm sure you were so happy to be home together safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved having Megan here. My entire family was taken back with her manners, helpfulness, and how bright she is. We'll take her anytime!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails