Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Outnumbered


The girls are now officially outnumbered!!
Baby Boy Sowby arrived Monday, March 30th at 8:03pm. He weighed in at 7lbs 13oz and 19" long.

The Sowby Boys
Luke, Joshua, Daddy and Baby
I promised Megan and Luke he would have a name by the time they get home from school.
We'll keep you posted!

17 comments:

  1. He is so beautiful!! I'm so excited for you all. I can't wait to find out his name.

    PS it took all of the boys leaving the house for the Leger girls to finally out number the guys (the one that still live in the house that is).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am excited to see what you name him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! I am sooo excited for you guys! He is darling.I would love to come visit if you up to it once you are home! Good job...love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You look great! He is beautiful! Anxiously awaiting his name . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You both look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I an so excited for you. I am glad everything went well and you have a healthy, handsome boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew it! I tried to drop off some chocolate cake for you last night and when I saw your house without any lights on I knew you had had your baby. Congratulations!! I'm saving that cake for when you get home, btw.:) He's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am happy to have another nephew and glad you have done a good job of providing cousins for my kids. :)

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! Just like I guessed, boy - March 30th. Congrats! When you said that you would have a name for him you meant that you were going to give us some options to pick from, right? What about a poll? :D I think all of the names you were considering were cute so you have my approval if it is one that we previously discussed.

    P.s. I kept telling Casey on the way home last night that I was so impressed with how good you looked. I can't believe how much temperance and liveliness you had for JUST having a baby and for it being so late at night.

    ReplyDelete
  10. welcome baby boy Sowby!! can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah I checked back after school to see what the name was. I will check back later. So happy for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for you!! I was just w9ndering about you I'm a little bit jealous as i a, sitting in the hospital waiting but hopefuly only a few more hours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. tomncindi2000@yahoo.comMarch 31, 2009 at 5:30 PM

    Congrats to you and your family, Tiff. What a darling little family! Can't wait to hear the name you've picked for this new little one.
    Blessings.
    Cindi Meyer

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to all of you!! I cannot believe how quickly you were able to let the world know...you all look very happy. And you look amazing, sets the bar high for the rest of us right after delivery!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah! You look awesome and I'm feeling a little guilty for not heading up there today for a visit! We love you anyway and can't wait to meet our new friend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Drew was so the name I was going to suggest. You know how I love 4 letter names, Seth, Zach, Drew, Luke, Josh......I get the prize! Congrats! He is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations!! He is beautiful, and look at those bright eye's. We are so happy for you. Can't wait to here his name. You look really good Tiffany.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails