Waiting for a contraction.
Waiting for a baby to make it's appearance.
I'm in that stage.
I am ornery (ok-what's new?).
I am uncomfortable.
I am constantly hungry.
I am uncomfortable.
I am constantly hungry.
BUT, I am trying to enjoy these last few days of pregnancy, as we are planning on this being the last.
To lighten the mood-enjoy these. I'm not typically an internet shopper-but I may have to make a purchase on Etsy. These made me LAUGH.
So true...
And yes, I have a kid(s) that shall remain nameless that could honestly wear this one:
As usual I'm LOL while reading your blog (and do you know how funny my laughter sounds when I don't have a voice?), especially at the last bib. I still need to tell you a couple of comments I have about recent posts that I couldn't publish.
ReplyDeleteI am so ornery too! I am sure my blood pressure is through the roof! I don't even know why I am so ornery! Anyway I totally feel your pain, except for the fact that you have already done this four times! Bless you!!! ha! :)
ReplyDeleteThose bibs are perfect! Your blog always makes my day. Good luck these last few days.
ReplyDeleteLove it! Those are AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain. The last few days of pregnancy are an eternity. Those bibs are hilarious. Hang in there, not much longer.
ReplyDeleteCome on pop...I want to see my new grandbaby....Besides I have my calendar clear until I get to make Joshua's too too cake.
ReplyDeleteMy boy name for you is still Zane. One syllable, different initial, very cool. I expect a post while you're in the hospital. Mike can bring the laptop and it will give you something to do. Good luck! Love you!
ReplyDelete