Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I mentioned to Mike on Saturday, that I wanted to get a nice picture of the kids and me before we went to church on Sunday, Mother's Day morning, when we were all looking fairly presentable.

Instead, Mother's Day has come and gone and this is the only picture proof!

Us in our pajamas...

... standing in front of the Mother's Day signs the kids drew at a Primary/Youth Activity last week. The Young Women delivered them early Mother's Day morning. It was a very fun surprise.

7 comments:

  1. I said the same thing about getting a picture on Sunday....but, it didn't happen for me either! At least you got one in pajamas....I didn't even manage that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the signs were so cute! At least you all looked really nice at church, right?! I didn't even think about getting a picture for Mother's Day. I just wanted to be lazy, which resulted in us being late for church, so it's probably good that I wasn't trying to squeeze a photo shoot into the mix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! Ya I wanted a picture also, but it didn't happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the deal with mothers wanting pictures on mothers day? because so did i....and of course like all of the other women....just DIDN'T get it...But i do have to say that the excuse is my husband was on a business trip on that day....maybe next week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who cares what you're wearing! At least you go a picture. Five kids and you still got a picture. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a way cute picture. You'll always remember the Mother's Day you were all photographed in your PJ's (hey, at least you weren't wearing your argyle pajamas, LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pj picture!! Hope you had a great mothers day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails