
The first thing said to me, upon my arrival at the park was, "My shoes gave me blisters."
Seems, even when you're five you should still listen to your mom!
"Butterfly Birthday Party" was spent with friends Keagan and Kinzie Tashro, Ben Webster, Colin Tullis, Victoria Feo, Kira Wootton and of course siblings.
That evening was spent with Nana, Grandpa, James & Kristin and Jonah Evans (and family) for cupcakes and nachos. (Per Ellie's request.)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE CHEESE!
Well some kids just don't believe that Mom knows best even after ample evidence to support this. (I only say this because I have one of those.)
ReplyDeleteMax loves the birthday cake, by the way! He keeps saying, "I like that wing!"
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Ellie!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to Ellie, her picture is darling!
ReplyDeleteI love the cake too. You are such a good "birthday person"!
Remind me next time we talk in person to tell you a funny story. It goes along with the birthday theme :-)
I LOVE 5 YEAR OLDS!!! If we could only have the self confidence to carry around an old lunch box as our purse!
ReplyDeleteLove the cake. Have to remember how you do these things. You know I always call you first when needing to make a cake. You're a pro!
ReplyDeleteYeah!! She is so darling! I hope she had a wonderful day! Love her cake!
ReplyDelete