Though, this has happened before on several occasions, last night, with the underwear, socks and backpacks completing each outfit, it really made me smile.
These pictures are almost as cute,
As these traditional "valve box" pictures,No one said they were nervous last night, except Mom.
No one cried at the bus stop this morning, except Mom.
No one cried at the school today, except Mom.
I'd blame the nerves and tears on being the PTA President this year,
but honestly, I've cried every year...

Darling! Our kids are getting old!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! I forgot Ellie started kindergarten too....hang in there!!
ReplyDeleteOh...about the BBQ...So nice of you to think of me!! I was so happy to have an invite!I am actually leaving for DC this weekend!! YAY! Much needed break with my man...then the job is done and we will come home together! But thank you and I hope you all have a great time!
ReplyDeleteCute clothes and cute kids. I'm sure Luke and Megan appreciated that you didn't take a picture of their underwear....that might've made them cry :-)
ReplyDeleteI love that Ellie has her under wear laid out as well.
ReplyDeleteNote: Megan and Luke's underwear are laid out too. Luke laid his outfit out exactly how he'd wear it, underwear under shorts, backpack behind shirt. Megan's underwear are laid out too. They are on top of the shorts, but because they are white they blend in with the shorts.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute :) (man I feel behind)
ReplyDeleteMy kids didn't want anything new except for shoes, which were too small for both of them so back they go. Cute that even Luke gets into the spirit of things. I love Ellie's underwear the best as well.
ReplyDeleteSounds exactly like my day. By the way, I still lay out my clothes at night for the next day.
ReplyDeleteI cry every year too!! It never changes, sorry. It shows we care I guess. I am never too excited about my kids growing up. They are cute kids. Loved the laying out of the outfits, it made me giggle.
ReplyDeleteI told Trent the other day that we need to get together, he told me he would have Jana get on that for one of the next times he is home for the weekend.
I love your family!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I think I was more nervous/excited than my kids! Love the annual "valve box" pics!
ReplyDelete