Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our Piano Man


The lower G on our piano no longer sticks. And overall, it just sounds better.

Perhaps it has something to do with these things Mike (finally) pulled out of our piano on Saturday afternoon!



The piano got put back together again very nicely.

The children were sternly instructed that only piano books go on the piano.

And Mike was rewarded very well for the good work.

The sound of music rings more clearly in our home once again.

4 comments:

  1. Does that music sound anything like the Pink Panther theme song?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cindy....you made me laugh out loud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go mike....maybe he could be PTA president ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep telling myself that my piano sounds bad because it's old. Maybe I need to dig around in there and do some investigating. Bet I've got a few of those same things in mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails