This picture hangs on my fridge. It has for a couple of years now. People often ask me why.My response,
"If you birth your 17th child, your hospital photo will earn a place on my fridge too."
I've known my picture was outdated, but after reading this, it is really outdated. Pregnant with her NINETEENTH child!!!! If seventeen kids makes you worthy for a spot on the side of my fridge, where in the world should I hang a picture of her after she births her nineteenth??!!??
I can't figure out how they keep getting pregnant. I only have 3 kids and I usually have at least 2 in the bed with us. I can't imagine "snuggling" with my husband with 15 kids next to me. I say admire her if it is just for finding the time to get it done. Is this comment inappropriate?
ReplyDeletehuh....is all i can say
ReplyDeleteIn a frame on your wall next to your tiny family picture?
ReplyDeleteI've seen that family in their TV show. Is she pregnant again? I know she had one not to long ago.
ReplyDeleteMaybe it's time for them to let the kids "snuggle" in their bed. Maybe they're going for 20!!!!
Hang it on your front door so every time someone comes over they won't think you have very many kids!
ReplyDeleteThey are just amazing. Make their own laundry soap, all well groomed and she doesn't look haggard. I admire them.
ReplyDelete