Friday, September 18, 2009

Friends and Foes

I wish I had a photo of Joshua's expression today when the school bus approached, bringing Ellie home from Kindergarten.

Joy. Laughter. Happiness.

With a big grin on his face and a spring in his step, "Here's da bus. Elrie's home."

Someone to play with.
Someone to fight with.
Someone to eat lunch with.
Someone to be with. . .

Besides a busy Mommy and a sleeping baby brother.

4 comments:

  1. Beau gets the same way....they dont want to look at us dang day...why not??? I think we are pretty...probably not as entertaining enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the memories we want to remember. Birthdays come and go, but the friendship and love between siblings (especially when they're young) is what will be cherished in later years. I love photos from the back. It says so much more than a posed picture from the front.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails