Friday, April 9, 2010
Ultimate Blog Party
What a creative way to have a party! No need to find a babysitter, think for days what to wear OR put on a smiley face if you don't want to. Yet you still have all the perks of a perfect party... Meet some wonderful people-get some great ideas-realize you aren't alone-and eat the treats all by yourself!
For you regulars, you know what you'll get here...
As for the first-timers, this is me. A mother of five, navigating my way through motherhood with humor, love and honesty.
And as an added bonus-if you leave a comment, I'll enter you to win a $15 giftcard to one of my favorite stores.
Which store you ask?
It will be a surprise.
But, here are a few clues:
I do have five kids...
I love getting a good deal...
and
I have two kids in diapers....
(Winner will be announced on Saturday, April 17th.)
We're happy...most of the time!
Enjoy...
Rules Disclaimer - One entry per person. Giveaway ends at 2:05am on (EST) 4/17/10. Winner will be announced here and sent an email. Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another winner will be drawn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your header. You have such a beautiful family! Welcome to the UBP; I hope you have a great time!
ReplyDeleteI want to win! Where do I enter?
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful blog and family! You're going to love the party, always lots of fun and you're right, no need for a babysitter!
ReplyDeleteI'm having a book giveaway over at my blog, available through my website.
Blessings,
Julie
http://www.juliearduini.com
2 kids in diapers. Wow you win a prize from me. Am I entered?
ReplyDeleteI feel your diaper pain. I just have one in diapers now, but my 3boys are all so close in age that I had 2 in diapers for a very long time. I came *this* close to having 3 in diapers all at one time. But, my oldest potty trained a few weeks before my youngest was born.
ReplyDeleteStopping in from the party...apparently to ramble about diapers. LOL
Love the name of your blog. I also have a Joshua. I came over form the UBP, but will be back again.
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogging:)
Christine
http://scraphappychristinescorner.blogspot.com/
You just crack me up Tiff! Remember, I'll soon have 2 in diapers! :o).... and a whole lot of girl things to buy, wink wink!
ReplyDeleteI freakin' love you girl! I've been absent from blogging for a bit cuz I haven't had anything to blog and I've been a little stressed, but I'm Back! Love you!
ReplyDeleteI've never heard about 5minutesformom nor the Ultimate Blog Party what a fun idea.
ReplyDeleteI think I know which is one of your favorite stores :-) I went there today and made sure I memorized my parking location... I made it back to my car just fine.
ReplyDeleteStopping by UBP 2010 to say hi!
ReplyDeletestopping by to say hello. love your header. happy ubp. wolfbayou@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteHappy UBP 2010!
ReplyDeleteHi! The birthday story for Joshua was so cute and so "boy"! Glad to see you came by to see me! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteSusan
http://heknowstheplanshehasforus.blogspot.com/
What a beautiful family you have. :) I'm here via UBP10 and wanted to say hello!
ReplyDeleteHello from the UBP. You have a beautiful family. Your kids' conversations on the side of your blog made me laugh:)
ReplyDeleteVisiting through the UBP! Thanks for hosting a giveaway! I'd love to win, and hope if I do, that your fav store is in my town. :)
ReplyDeletePlease come by my blog this week, I've got a giveaway for handmade chocolate truffles that ends Wed night!
Julie
I need to be more like you!
ReplyDeleteYour girls look so much alike! Stop by from the UBP :)
ReplyDeleteI don't get it, what am I supposed to do?
ReplyDeleteJust stopping by from the party! Hope you are having a good week. Please stop by when you get a chance.
ReplyDeletehttp://missionalmamassoul.blogspot.com/
What a lovely family! What an adventure you have to blog about.
ReplyDeleteI'm over at Mom In The Balance (www.mominthebalance.com), where I support moms in the sandwich generation. My kids are 12 and almost 9.
Have a good party week!
Heather
Stopping by from UBP! Cute blog and your family is adorable! We're having our party today at http://insockmonkeyslippers.wordpress.com Please stop by and feel free to link your blog! Nice to meet you.
ReplyDeleteStopping by from UBP. Thanks for stopping by my blog as well.
ReplyDeleteYour family is so cute. I love the hat your lil guy got for his bday!
Just became a new follower
Hi there! Nice to meet you! I enjoyed reading your blog and I will be back for another visit! Your kids are adorable and I love how you included them in your blog. Their conversations were great! What a fun blog!
ReplyDeleteI hope you can stop by our blog: http://inspiredgiftsblog.blogspot.com
Inspiredgifts.com is a mom owned newly launched site.
Have a beautiful day
Rebecca
I love your blog name. Thats me....Great blog and bookmarking...so I can return...This is such a fun party and I have already met some of the greatest bloggers... I am sad it is about to end. I am amazed at all the different and creative blogs. Stop by for a visit...just leave a comment on any of the last few posts on either blog and you are eligible for the GRAND PRIZE $100 GIFT BASKET! I am going to draw Friday night.....
ReplyDeletehttp://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/
Mom of five I know you're a busy person.:)
ReplyDeleteTheresa N
weceno(at)yahoo(dot)com
I am enjoying your blog! Your kids are adorable! Hope I win the gift card :)
ReplyDeleteAngelcake217@comcast.net
Visiting from UBP 2010. Nice to meet you; enjoying your blog!
ReplyDeletehello, nice to meet you. here from the ubp. wow all those kids and you can still blog. isnt motherhood grand? you have a beautiful family enjoy them while they are little. wolfbayou@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteHello, stopping by from the UBP. I also have 5 children, with 2 in training pants btw. So I can relate to your diapering comment!
ReplyDeleteOooh ooh! Would love to win the gift card! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you are having fun at the UBP!
Jenni ("Miss Tutu")
My UBP blog post: How to Make a Tutu blog - hope you will stop by, say hi, and grab a free tutu making lesson! :) and Mom Blogger $100 Cash Contest
Hi I'm visiting from UBP too! Have a great day!
ReplyDelete-Becky
zanything.blogspot.com
Found your blog thru the UBP, so glad I decided to participate this year, have found some great blogs to follow and yours is now one of them. You have some great pics of your kids -- sometimes I think I don't have enough just random shots of daily life-- and I love the quotes you keep on the side.
ReplyDeleteHave just started to expand by blog beyound sharing scrapbook pages, feel free to stop by
www.violethare.blogspot.com
Here from UBP! Nice to read this blog and get to know you a little. I have twins in diapers, so I know how you feel...I don't have three other kids, though, so I'm impressed!
ReplyDeleteIt is so great to get a new friend. This blog party is such a great way to connect! I am the mother of 5 grown daughters and I am an avid quilter and a professional organizer helping women get rid of clutter in their homes and lives.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a fantastic day! I look forward to connecting with you.